Pan American Ultimate Championships
November 1st - 9th, 2019
Sarasota Polo Club
All Volunteers for PAUC2019 can expect:
- Complimentary admission to PAUC events and games for the days you are working
- PAUC2019 volunteer uniform and gift
- All meals, snacks and beverages at the venue for the times you are working
- Training and direction for the work you are to be performing
- Transportation to/from the venue if you are staying at an official PAUC hotel or next to one of the PAUC bus stops.
What PAUC2019 Organizing Committee requires of volunteers:
- You need to get yourself to the Sarasota area
- You are responsible for your housing in the area
- All volunteers will be provided score/timekeeper training and must pass a knowledge check before any volunteer activity.
- Each volunteer will need to sign an Event Participation Agreement/Waiver prior to volunteering (instructions later)
Friday Nov 1 - Venue Setup, Player Pack Preparation
Saturday Nov 2 - Venue Setup, Player Registration
Sunday Nov 3 - Captains Meetings, Opening Ceremony, Showcase Game
Mon-Thurs Nov 4-7 - Round Robin Games Through Bracket Play
Friday Nov 8 - Placement Games, Finals, Medal Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Venue Clean-up
Saturday Nov 9 - Venue Clean-up
READY! - pick your jobs/shifts below. (See SORT BY to change view)
There are no shifts available at this time.
Already signed up? Click here to check your status